25% of your data goes stale and 2.1% of contact details change every month.
(Source: - MarketingSherpa)
us at Info CheckPoint, data quality is not a theoretical exercise; it is a
business need. It is a sustained program, inbuilt into our current system and is
not limited to a one-time cleansing project.
Characteristics of Our Quality Data
- Accuracy – Contact details such addresses and phone numbers
actually exist and are associated with the person or business in the
- Freshness – Information reflects current details of the person or
- Completeness – All records are complete making it valid for relevant
- Uniqueness – There is only one record per person or business and
duplicate records are merged or deleted.
- Standardized – Information recorded follows a set format and
How We Do It
Info CheckPoint’s Data Quality Management
- We create and maintain a set of processes known as Input Editing Standards (IES).
- We consistently update Email Verification Results, Tele-verification Results by maintaining separate flag for each.
- We update NCOA status using 3rd party vendors like QAS, Mellisa Data etc.
- We manually check and update data on an ongoing basis.
- We maintain data health by flagging invalid and non-existent contacts.
- We update revenue, employees, SIC code and industry details frequently using the data downloaded from sources like Hoovers and InfoUSA every month.
Data Quality is a discipline not a task.
It’s a statistic to state
It’s a practice we follow!
Click here to request additional information or contact our data consultant at 800-662-2980 to determine the best solution for you!
Have queries or need assistance?
Call Us: 800-662-2980 or Email Us: email@example.com